Starting for the first time
When you start your computer for the first time, a series of screens
appear to guide you in configuring the basic settings of your
Windows® 8 operating system.
To start your Notebook PC for the first time:
1. Press the power button on your Notebook PC. Wait for a few
minutes until the setup screen appears.
2. From the setup screen, pick a language to use on your Notebook
3. Carefully read the License Terms. Tick I accept the terms for
using Windows then click Accept.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to configure the following
• Keep your PC secure
• Sign in to your PC
5. After configuring the basic items, the Windows®8 tutorial
appears. Watch this to learn more about Windows®8