Charge your Notebook PC.
A. Connect the AC power cord to the AC/DC adapter.
B. Plug the AC power cord into a 100V~240V power source.
C. Connect the DC power connector into your Notebook PC’s
power (DC) input port.
• Ensure that your Notebook PC is connected to the power adapter
before turning it on for the first time.
• Locate the input/output rating label on your Notebook PC and
ensure that it matches the input/output rating information on
your power adapter.
• When using your Notebook PC on power adapter mode, the
socket outlet must be near to the unit and easily accessible.
• Power adapter information:
- Input voltage: 100-240Vac
- Input frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rating output current: 180W (19.5V, 9.23A)
- Rating output voltage: 19V
Notebook PC E-Manual